Tuesday, August 5, 2008



So..here is the realworld brookhaven house! Ill post more pics of the crew soon!!Cute isn't it!:) Just an update on me..Last week i was walking with my dad at work and talking on the phone..yes doing two things at once..and managed to miss the curb..fell down with all my body weight onto my ankle where shortly afterwards i heard a cracking sound..so needless to say im wearing a little foot ankle thing on my foot and making an appt to see an orthopedic today..

As for this weekend at the house..it was pretty mellow..Friday night Whit came over and we shared a bottle of wine and chatted all night which was fun. Saturday Steph, Eileen and Scott came over and we grilled out and just hung out at the homestead..It was much needed chilling out time for my foot.

Heather and Greg were out of town all weekend..sad..sad..but everyone is back now. Ill write more soon..

1 comment:

Kent said...

Hey I stalked you and found your blog, haha! That's a NICE house!!