Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Move in day....

So, Saturday was the day ..D day. Heather moved from Decatur, Greg moved from being Dunwoody to being homeless, Blake moved from Marietta and Ryan and I moved from Roswell to all be together in a $600,000 home that we are renting in Brookhaven. For the past couple of years i have been itching to get out of Roswell, before I get married and settle down i wanted to be a little closer to the city one last time or who knows a while..but i really wanted to get out of the suburbs!!
I don't think i have ever sweat some much in my entire life..the weather was about 100 degrees and we were all moving most of my stuff all day. Thanks to Scott and Eileen for helping most of the day! Once we stopped moving stuff for the day we were all exhausted and all standing around the kitchen and Heather and I went outside and sat on our deck and both looked at each other and simultaneously said "So when are they going home?" Meaning..Greg, Blake and Ryan..its so weird to go from basically by yourself with a weekend boyfriend -no offense ry-to all these people that aren't going to leave. I think it will take some getting used too..Let the drama begin...............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah

Unknown said...

O.M.G.!!!!!!!
Speechless....The entire thing makes me speechless..last line..ha.

I did laugh @ the heather comment "when are they going home?":)